Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Tropical Funky Fish].
- "you", "the user" refer to the as the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- Purpose limitation: This means that the collection and processing of personal data has a clearly defined purpose, in other words it means that such data cannot be reused for another purpose that is incompatible with the original purpose.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR:
(a) Lawfulness, fairness and transparency,
(b) Purpose limitation,
(c) Data minimisation,
(e) Storage limitation,
(f) Integrity and confidence,
What data do we gather?
The data we collect that is supplied by you when you browse and access our website:
- Your personal identification information.
- Name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Your browsing history is obtained mainly for product marketing
- Your computers location IP addresses which is a straightforward unique number that is exclusive to each computer on a network (Internet)
How do we collect your data?
- Most of the data we collect when you visit a website may be directly provided to us by you
We gather data and process it when:
- You register online.
- You want to purchase/place an order or pay for any of our goods or services.
- Contact forms so we may know whom you are and be able to converse with you,
- Online payments gateways like paypal
- Register to set up an account with us.
- Or you already have an account with us
- If you voluntarily submit a customer survey to to us improve customer service, the experience and website efficiency.
- Offer us feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Make use of, or look at our website by the use of your browser’s cookies.
- You sign up to view our newsletters via email or website.
- [Please add any other ways the company collects data]
The importance of you taking responsibility for protecting your account information
It is important that you take care and responsibility for safeguarding your account information by ensuring you create a strong character password (include capitals, lower case letters and numbers. It is imperative that you do not share your password or details with others, and try not to use the same password for lots of online accounts.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- If you purchase items on our eBay site.
- Google, Bing and other search engines.
- When you connect to us via social media networks like Twitter Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Forums, blog comments, or newsletter subscriptions.
- Contact forms.
- Online payments gateways.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can mainly:
- Process your order, your payments to us and to manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you with your registered information.
- Email you an invoice or payment completion notice
- Contact you if an unlikely circumstance concerning you arose. i.e. Late payment reminders.
When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our security precautions:
- We securely store your data on our computer in our offices.
- The data is securely kept in password encrypted files and folders on our computer,
- On paper in a secure filing cabinet in a secured and alarmed premises [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Our Company will keep your personal information that we mainly use for identification purposes, contact information, for invoices reminders and receipts, for as long as you want to remain a customer of ours. If you wish to discontinue, we will delete your data from the computer, shred and destroy any paper documentation data of yours
- TFF would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might be interested in, as well as those of our partner companies.
- We can send you various items of information when requested by you (and is subject to availability) of certain product of interest to you.
- We can send to you occasionally great deals and offers on our goods and products available on your request.
- We can send you dates and times of when we hold special events.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing and other offers, you may always opt out of this at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop TFF from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here, or please contact on 01600861851
What are your data protection rights?
- Tropical Funky Fish (TFF) would like to make sure you completely understand all of your rights regarding data protection.
- As a user you are permitted to the following when you use our website.
- You have the right to access your information.
- You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. There will be a charge to you for this service.
- You have the right to correct your personal information
- You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to demand Our Company to carry out changes to the information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information.
- You have the right to request that TTF remove your personal data (subject to certain conditions i.e.When you want to return an item, or you have and outstanding invoice to pay TTF.
- You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability.
- You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01600861851
Or write to us: TFF The old stables Trellech Monmouth NP254PS
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- So that you don't need to re-enter information every time you visit the site.
- Using cookies that record personal information that you sent to register with us.
- Keeping you signed in when using the site.
- Record the items in your electronic shopping cart.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
- We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies your company uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
- The TFF website may contain links to other websites.
How to contact us:
Email us at: admin@firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01600861851
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office – Wales
2nd Floor, Churchill House